2010年6月9日水曜日

NEW Topics

A couple weeks ago, we have been talking a lot about Japanese's communication. I would like to talk about Japanese's attitude, because we have Japanese in our class and they will be able to answer our question about their own attitude. I find the Japanese's way of thinking toward working is interesting and I want to know more about it. Before I came to Japan, I have heard that Japanese work so hard and they might be the most hard workers in the world. When I studied Japanese, I learned the word 過労死 which mean death from overwork. I don't know are other country have some kind of this symptom or not,but Thailand does not. If Japan is the only country which have citizens who died because of death from overwork, it should be the thing that we should discuss about. By the way, I also wonder why they have to work so hard? Are they happy while they are doing this? Do they really need to work that hard?

1 件のコメント:

  1. Thanks Kie! I think this is a great topic. It's also related to the notion of "herbivorous men."

    返信削除