2010年7月8日木曜日

Seminar trip

I had a lot of fun in seminar trip more than I thought, because not only learing about dam issue but also learing Japanese history and culture. I really like the samurai house in Hitoyoshi, it is unique and a vivid symbol of Japanese traditonal culture. From listening to the explanation, I felt like I was studying about Japanese history and living style which was reflected by the things that were put in the house. We know that ancient Japanese tried to use the resources they possess so as to make their life more comfortable. We can see it from using black bamboo which is long-lasting and effective for insecticide. I am so impressed about this.
By the way, I was so happy that I could get on the SL Hitoyoshi. While we were sitting on the train, we saw incredibly beautiful scenery. And the train itself have been decorated in classic style astonished me. I really enjoy it. It made 2 hours as a great memorial time for me, because it is my last seminar trip.

1 件のコメント: