2009年12月9日水曜日

Tabehoudai

1. Tabehoudai topic
The thing I am interested in Tabehoudai concept is not only drinking culture but also time limitation. Apart from this result, I don't like drinking so much, however, I want to have meal with my friends in Tabehoudai place, I have to pay as if I drink. Is it worth for paying? Should restaurants fix either price or drinks menu for the person who don't drink?
2. 温泉
  When I came to Japan, one thing is my culture shock is 温泉.
Even I have heard about this before, I still feel shocked. I believe that almost of foreigners who visit Japan and have a chance to go to 温泉 may feel the same way as me. What I want to know is what everybody think about 温泉?

2 件のコメント:

  1. I love onsen. :D I went to one last night and another one this morning!

    返信削除
  2. The issue of onsen is also related to ideas about nudity and what should or should not be visible. For example, there is greater acceptance of being able to see men urinate here than in the U.S. Also, female cleaning staff enter male dressing rooms quite freely. Another related issue is parents bathing with children who are in elementary school.

    返信削除